Aegis GeoEnvironmental helps you manage your operations to prevent impacts to your facility’s or your neighbor’s soil and groundwater. Many times, issues are not realized until it is too late. If a problem has already manifested itself, we investigate the issue and help you mitigate your environmental issues.
Our multidisciplinary team of geoenvironmental consultants, geologists, environmental engineers, and scientists will design an exploration or environmental remediation program that meets your project goals. We are experts in the investigation of soil and groundwater conditions as well as applying the results of the investigation to soil and groundwater regulatory compliance. We go one step further to complete the process with application to an overall business risk management strategy.
Our core services involve multimedia investigations of environmental contaminants. We define multimedia as soil, groundwater, surface water, sediments, and soil vapors. We maintain expertise at all levels of our projects from field work through the chemical analytical laboratory, data assessment, reporting, and explaining the results to our clients, regulators, and the public.
Our investigative experts in soil and groundwater conditions apply the investigation results in regulatory compliance and use business risk management strategies to provide you with the best possible solutions.
We also offer additional services related to environmental regulatory compliance to help you understand and successfully complete projects involving:
- RCRA Response Action Plan – Drinking water monitoring and alternate water supply
- Phase II RCRA Facility Investigation – Risk assessment and corrective action plan
- RCRA Facility Investigation – Corrective Measures Study
- Environmental Due Diligence, Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessment
- Remediation and mixed-use development support under the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality Voluntary Remediation Program
- Atmospheric monitoring for worker lead exposure (NIOSH)
- RCRA Post Closure Care Permitting and Groundwater Monitoring
- RCRA Corrective Action Groundwater Remediation and Monitoring
- Industrial Wastewater Pretreatment Monitoring
- Petroleum Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC)
- Industrial Storm Water Permitting and Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Training – Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response, Lead in Construction, SPCC, SWPPP
- Environmental Regulatory Audits
- Virginia Pollution Abatement Permitting and Groundwater Monitoring
- Subsurface exploration
- Multimedia environmental investigations – soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment, soil gas, indoor air
- Regulatory programs – hazardous wastes (CERCLA, RCRA, VHWMR), solid waste (VSWMR), universal waste, petroleum programs, storm water, pollution abatement, All Appropriate Inquiry, voluntary remediation, aboveground storage tanks, underground storage tanks, lead, asbestos
- Remediation design, operation & maintenance, monitoring, and reporting
- Management of remediation construction
- Geological services for transportation, construction, water resources, and industrial mineral development
- Environmental and safety program compliance auditing
For more information on our GeoEnvironmental services , please contact: Mason Pritchett email@example.com